ADA PUBLIC WORKS
Contact Info w/Emergency Contacts
- OFFICE: 218-784-5537
- EMERGENCY (24 HR ) Contact: 218-556-4226
MEET THE STAFF
Brian started working for the City of Ada 10-01-1983 and his responsibilities include Water, Waste Water, Electrical & Street Information & Support.
Brian is the Public Works Director. (email@example.com
Reed is a Heavy Equipment Operator & Certified Pool Operator for the City of Ada. He also is involved with many other various maintenance items. Reed started working for the City 02-10-1990.
- Water: $3.80/100cf – Monthly Service Charge is $13.50 / month
- Sewer: $2.30/100cf – Monthly Service Charge is $10.50 / month
• Residential: 6.99 cents/Kilowatt Hour - Monthly Service Charge is $11.00 / month
• Commercial: 7.68 cents/Kilowatt Hour - Monthly Service Charge is $12.00 / month
• Water Heating: 7.68 cents/Kilowatt Hour - Monthly Service Charge is $11.00 / month
• Industrial: 6.629 cents / Kilowatt Hour - Monthly Service Charge is $17.00 / month
• Demand: 7.25 / Unit
• Off Peak: 5.01 cents / Kilowatt Hour - Monthly Service Charge is $11.00 / month
Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Compost site is monitored by cameras to stop illegal dumping of unacceptable items.
BRUSH PICKUP SCHEDULE
The City of Ada will be picking up branches on the first Wednesday of the month. The schedule is as follows, weather permitted
May 1, 2019
June 5, 2019
July 1, 2019 this is a Monday Pick up before the Holiday August 7, 2019
September 4, 2019
October 2, 2019
November 6, 2019 – Note: This date could be canceled due the weather.
THE CITY OF ADA WILL PICK UP PILES OF BRANCHES ONLY, NO BAGS, NO BOXES. PLEASE DO NOT PUT CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS IN WITH THE BRANCHES!!!
Please put piles on the boulevards or in the alley. There is no private pick up.
If you have any questions please call Ada public Works Dept. at 784- 5537.